So close to 2 months now, I’ve been battling with wall mounting our plasma TV, so we can call the living room finished! The problems were…
– Dealing with installing Electrical
– Having issue with the TV inputs
– HDMI switcher not working due to quality of HDMI cable
– Installing another more shielded HDMI cable
– Having to buy extenders for a lot of the cables mounted in the wall
But patching the holes and painting went smooth!
Today I finished, below is the completed project and we can now relax in our new living room. Click on the picture if you want to see all the pics.